Saturday 28 July 2012

oh hai....

Hey Making Things Folks... Chris here with a little update and note to say thank you for making my Sunday night last week!

Things have been a little hectic with me, after my little incident (note to self: rotary cutters are now OFF the MTC equipment list)... but I've been thinking all about Making Things Club this week and plans are underway to make Making Things Club No. 2 even better.

Just a little note to say I posted a few photos and our posted on my Lazy Crafternoons blog if you'd like to check them out...  you may see yourself or something you made!

We got some lovely suggestions from you lot at the last club, and we will do our best to bring you everything you asked for and then some! If you are a newbie or have an idea for some materials or equipment you might like, then please comment here or post on our facebook page!

Thanks a bunch lovelies!



- Chris (and Lori)

No comments:

Post a Comment